Reactor Meltdown 2
Carbon fiber dial with black Gryphon strap
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Dial Color: Stainless
- Dial Movement: Quartz with day/date
- Illumination: Superluminova dial markings and hands
- Black co-molded rubber and nylon strap
- Individually depth tested to 200 M / 660 ft.
- Unidirectional rotating timing bezel
- Triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance
- Secure screw bar case-to-band interface for superior strength
- Free-floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any size wrist
- Case Dia: 43mm
- Case Thickness: 14.9mm
A new update on a classic style, Meltdown 2 aims to be the perfect no-frills sport watch. We paired a durable stainless steel case with our unique, super strong and comfortable Gryphon Strap to create a timepiece that is at home in the field as it is on the lake or sea. The big, bold dial markings make the watch easy to read, and really show off the intensity of our 8-layer Superluminova application when the sun goes down.
Reactor watches are designed to meet, or exceed, demanding Swiss standards. Cases are forged from solid stainless steel or titanium. Multiple o-ring seals and water-tight screw-down crowns are used throughout. To ensure that a Reactor will survive the decidedly non-sedentary lifestyle of our target customer, we developed new standards. Swiss sapphire crystals gave way to the more impact-resistant K1 hardened high-ceramic glass. The delicate precision of a Swiss movement gave way to the robust accuracy of Japanese quartz. An entirely new case-to-band fastening system was devised to keep these watches firmly in place during the worst unplanned events. Reactor truly represents the best of what the world of watches has to offer.