October 28th - Nov 10th (11:59pm) Top 5 Couples will go on to the final voting round. Each couple is encouraged to share Thacker Jewelry’s posts to receive votes. Anyone can vote for their favorite couple and are allowed 1 vote per user per day.
The Final 2 couples will be announced on Nov 12th to participate in Digging for diamonds on the field! Both couples must be willing to go on-field to compete and be willing to propose on November 16th at Jones AT&T Stadium and must be available for Nov 15th on-field walk-through. The lucky winner will receive the Grand Prize: $10,000 towards the purchase of an engagement ring from Thacker Jewelry. Both Finalist Couples will receive a VIP Experience to TCU game on 11/16 which includes two (2) game tickets, on-field access, on-field promotion participation with a chance to win a diamond engagement ring and propose on field at halftime.
Rules for the Competition: Digging for Diamonds
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: Round 1, the submission period, goes from Oct 5th – Oct 26th, 2019. All submissions final at 11:59pm on Oct. 26th, 2019. 5 Couples will be selected and interviewed to determine availability and eligibility. From there we will move on to Round 2. Round 2 will be a Facebook voting contest, lasting from Oct. 28th – Nov 10th. The top 2 couples with the most votes will win the right to compete in Thacker Jewelry’s Digging for Diamonds Contest, which will happen on-field, during halftime of the Texas Tech vs TCU football game on November 16th.
2. TO ENTER: Post a response to Thacker Jewelry’s official page post or visit http://thackerjewelry.com/digging-for-diamonds. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age and older at time of entry. At least 1 person MUST be a current student at Texas Tech. Participating couples must be willing to propose, on-field, at halftime of the Texas Tech vs TCU football game on Nov. 16th. Both participants MUST be available for a pre-game walkthrough on Nov. 15th, and for the halftime competition during the Texas Tech vs TCU football game on Nov. 16th.
4. RANDOM DRAWING: Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted on Oct. 28th, from all eligible entries received. Thacker Jewelry, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters, will conduct drawing. They will then narrow down the Top 5 Finalists with a blind voting process conducted by employees of Thacker Jewelry. Odds of winning depend upon number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by email or phone. Failure to respond to the notification of winning within the specified time period in the notification, the return of any prize notification as undeliverable, Thacker Jewelry’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period or noncompliance with these Official Rules, or failure to propose on field, may result in disqualification and forfeit of ring and any potential prizes given, at Thacker Jewelry’s sole discretion, an alternate winner may be selected for the drawing.
5. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: $10,000 towards the purchase of an engagement ring from Thacker Jewelry. Two (2) winners of a VIP Experience to TCU game on 11/16 which includes two (2) game tickets, on-field access, on-field promotion participation with a chance to win a diamond engagement ring and propose on field at halftime. Prize has no cash value and no substitutions for prizes will be permitted and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at sole discretion of Sponsor.
6. RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY: All prize winners consent to the use of their names, photographs, likenesses and limited biographical information for publicity or advertising purposes without further compensation, where permitted by law. All entrants release Thacker Jewelry and Learfield Sports Properties and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, equity holders, agents, employees, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all liability with respect to, or in any way arising from, this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance or use of the prize, including liability for personal injury, damages, death or monetary loss. Thacker Jewelry assumes no responsibility for any injury, loss or damage
7. GENERAL RULES: The Released Parties are not responsible for lost, illegible, late, delayed or misdirected mail or email or other communications, or for any error in the printing or interpretation of the offer, the administration of the sweepstakes, or in any announcement of the winners or prizes. In no event will Thacker Jewelry be liable for more than the stated number of prizes. No cash value or cash substitutions for prizes will be permitted and prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at sole discretion of Thacker Jewelry. Thacker Jewelry reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes, in its entirety or in part, should tampering, unauthorized intervention, counterfeiting, fraud, technical failures, or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper play of the Sweepstakes. Thacker Jewelry reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the sweepstakes, to be acting in violation of the Rules or any laws, or to be attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, misappropriation, infringement, or any other unfair playing practices, poor sportsmanship, or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other participants or Thacker Jewelry representatives. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THACKER JEWELRY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
(9) This prize may be considered income and taxes on the prize are solely the responsibility of the winner.